Dear Wayne Theatre Community,
We are excited to let you know that we are beginning to, cautiously, open our doors for select in-house events with limited seating and special considerations.
Some of the special considerations of which we'd like to make you aware include:
If anyone can answer yes to any of the following three questions, they won’t be allowed to enter.
- Do you have a fever above 100 degrees or symptoms of COVID-19?
- Have you been in contact or exposed to anyone in the past 14 days with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
- Are you currently experiencing any of the following symptoms that you can not attribute to another health condition: fever, chills, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell.
Masks must be worn when entering and moving throughout the theatre. If you do not have a mask, a disposable mask may be purchased for $5. It is your choice to remove your mask while seated socially distanced for the film and enjoying concessions.
When you arrive through the front door there will be hand sanitizer and the doors into the auditorium will be propped open.
There is a limit of 4 in the restroom at once.
Seats have been marked throughout the entire auditorium to maintain social distancing and ensure that no one has to cross over others when entering or exiting their seat. Those from the same household may sit together. Otherwise, social distancing is required.
There will be only one person at a time in front of concessions and people in the line should be social distanced down the hallway to the restrooms.
Water fountains will not be available.
The auditorium seats and armrests are cleaned before and after each event and there is thorough cleaning consistently throughout the building.
Additionally, we would like to let everyone know that the Wayne Theatre partners with a professional HVAC company and that our theatre has 24.7 air changes through our air conditioning units per hour, with 7 changes of fresh, outside air per hour.
We are very committed to your safety and comfort.
We ask for your continued support throughout this challenging time for the Wayne Theatre. Below are a few ways that you can help support the work that we're doing at the Wayne:
- Consider making a direct donation to The Wayne Theatre either by mail or online
- Become a Partner in the Arts
- Buy tickets now for future events
- Purchase gift certificates to give to someone else by calling us at 540-943-9999
While the health and safety of our staff, patrons, guests, ambassadors, and community remain our greatest priority, we are excited to safely begin to say Curtain's Up!