Health & Safety
Dear Wayne Theatre Community,
The Wayne Theatre continues to follow the CDC and Virginia Health Department guidelines. If you have been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 14 days OR are currently experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms such as fever, chills, sore throat, cough, shortness of breath, muscle aches, loss of taste or smell, please do not enter the building.
- Masks are recommended for all vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals.
- When you arrive through the front door there will be hand sanitizer and the doors into the auditorium will be propped open.
- Water fountains will not be available.
- The auditorium seats and armrests are cleaned before and after each event and there is thorough cleaning consistently throughout the building.
- Additionally, we would like to let everyone know that the Wayne Theatre partners with a professional HVAC company and that our theatre has 24.7 air changes through our air conditioning units per hour, with 7 changes of fresh, outside air per hour.
We are very committed to your safety and comfort.
We ask for your continued support throughout this challenging time for the Wayne Theatre. Below are a few ways that you can help support the work that we're doing at the Wayne:
- Purchase gift certificates by calling us at 540-943-9999